E-mail: [ show email ]
2013 - present Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Master’s Programme “Reconstructive Bioengineering”
Thesis investigates and develops cell technologies for bioengineering.
2009 - 2013 Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
B.S. in Biology
Thesis Theme: Matrixes from natural polymers (polyhydroxyalkanoates) for tissue engineering.
Thesis Advisor: Dr. Ekaterina Shishatskaya
1. III place in the VIII All-Russian scientific and technical conference of students, postgraduate students and young scientists “Youth and Science” dedicated to 155-th anniversary of Tsiolkovsky, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, April 2012.
2. Winner of the Vladimir Potanin Fellowship Program 2013-2014.
2011 – present Student, Institute of Biophysics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
• design and study of biocompatibility of scaffolds for tissue engineering.
Summary of Key Research Techniques
1. Maintenance of cell culture.
3. Study of biocompatibility of new materials.
1. Cell Biology: Cytology with Fundamentals of Histology.
2. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
3. Animal Physiology.
4. Introduction into Biotechnology.
5. Culture Studies.
6. Biology of Reproduction and Development.
7. Physicochemical Methods in Biology.
8. Experiment Planning.
September 2013 – June 2014: English for Science laboratory technician.
The project “Biotechnology of New Materials” of the SibFU Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology - the grant of the Russian Federation Government within the framework of the governmental program to support research in Russian higher education institutions supervised by the world leading scientists.
1. Certificate of completion of the English Language Intensive Training (ELIT) Camp organized by CRDF Global, July 2012.
2. Statement of Accomplishment (with distinction) of online course by Stanford University “Writing in the Science”, December 2012.
3. Certificate of completion of the program "Change management" at the Vladimir Potanin Foundation School, July 2014.
[PR] D. A. Chernobrovkina. “A comparative study of the properties and biocompatibility of PHA scaffolds with different structure”. International Workshop "Biotechnology of new materials and the environment", Krasnoyarsk, Russia, pp. 44-45, June 2012.
Presentations at Conferences
1. VIII All-Russian scientific and technical conference of students, postgraduate students and young scientists “Youth and Science” dedicated to 155-th anniversary of Tsiolkovsky, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, April 2012.
2. Chernobrovkina D. A., Nikolaeva E.D., Shishatskaya E.I. PHA: family of biocompatible polymers for tissue engineering. Pan-REC conference. Yaroslavl, Russia, September 2012.
3. Chernobrovkina D. A. Natural polyesters scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. The 21 International student, postgraduate and young scientist conference «Lomonosov». Moscow, April 2014.
4. Chernobrovkina D. A. Bioactivity of natural polyesters scaffolds for bone tissue engineering.The 18th INTERNATIONAL PUSHCHINO SCHOOL CONFERENCE OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS “BIOLOGY – THE SCIENCE OF THE XXI CENTURY”. PUSHCHINO, Russia, April 2014.