1992-1998 – Krasnoyarsk State University, Department of Physics, Krasnoyarsk, Russia; Specialty: Biophysics
2002 – Kandidatskaya degree (Ph.D.) in Biophysics, Institute of Biophysics, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
1998 – Master of Science in Physics, Krasnoyarsk State University, Department of Physics, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Assistant Professor, Department of Biophysics, Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk
2003-2008 – Senior Teacher, Department of Biophysics, Krasnoyarsk State University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
2002-2003 – Engineer, Department of Biophysics, Krasnoyarsk State University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
1998-2001 – Postgraduate Student, Institute of Biophysics, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
1996 – 1997 – Senior Laboratory Assistant, Department of Biophysics, Krasnoyarsk State University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Mechanisms of the bio- and chemi-luminescence, fluorescent spectroscopy of biological molecules, biophotonics, experimental simulation of native microenvironment for enzymes
Basic Results in Scientific Activities
2006-2011 – Development of the mechanisms of enzymes’ functioning in structured inhomogeneous media
2002-2005 – Development of the physico-chemical mechanisms of different bioluminescent reactions. Comparison of heavy atom’s effect on bioluminescent reactions from three organisms: bacteria, firefly and hydroids
1998-2002 – Development of the physico-chemical mechanisms of bacterial bioluminescence. Investigation of electronically excited states of the bacterial bioluminescent emitter with molecular acceptors
1995-1997 – Development of the physico-chemical basis for bioluminescent analysis. Investigation of action of different types of substances (metal salts, quinines, dyes) on bioluminescent systems
1999-2000 – Microspectroscopy Center of the Wageningen Agricultural University, Wageningen, the Netherlands; “Proteins in unconventional media”
2001 – Chemical Enzymology Department of the Lomonosov’s Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia; “Mechanisms of the firefly bioluminescent reaction”
Since 2003 – Senior Teacher, Department of Biophysics, Krasnoyarsk State University, Krasnoyarsk, Russia; courses: Environmental monitoring (lectures), Practical course in Biophysics, Biophysics for biologists (lectures).
Supervisor: 4 graduate student, Department of Biophysics, Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology, Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk
Publications: more 50: 11 Referred Journal Articles, 4 Textbook Coauthored, 35 Abstracts and Other Publications
1. Kirillova T. N, Gerasimova M. A, Nemtseva E.V., Kudryasheva N. S. Effect of halogenated fluorescent compounds on bioluminescent reactions. Analyt. and Bioanalyt. Chem., 2011, V. 400 (2), p. 343-351
2. Nemtseva E.V., Kudryasheva N.S. 2007. The mechanism of electronic excitation in the bacterial bioluminescent reaction. Russian Chem Rev 76(1):91-100.
3. Kudryasheva N.S., Nemtseva E.V, and Kirillova T.N. 2004. Exogenous compounds in studying the mechanism of electron-excited states formation in bioluminescence. Biopolymers 74(1-2):100-104.
4. Kudryasheva N.S., Nemtseva E.V., Visser A.J.W.G., and van Hoek A. 2003. Interaction of aromatic compounds with Photobacterium leiognathi luciferase: fluorescence anisotropy study. Luminescence 18(3):156-161.
5. Kudryasheva N.S., Nemtseva E.V., Sizykh A.G., Kratasyuk V.A., and Visser A.J.W.G. 2002. Estimation of energy of the upper electron-excited states of the bacterial bioluminescent emitter. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B. 68(2-3):88 –92.
6. Kudryasheva N.S., Nemtseva E.V., Meshalkin Yu.P., Sizykh A.G. 2001. Upper electron-excited states in bioluminescence: experimental indication. Luminescence 16:243-246.
Grants: more than 20 grants:
Russian Foundation for Basic Research: N98-02-18054 (1998-2000), N01-03-32843 (2001-2003)
INTAS: 2000-0562 (2000-2004)
Russian Ministry of Education: program “Fusion between education and basic researches in 2002-2006”: А0021(1997-2001); B0008 (2002-2006);
CRDF and Russian Ministry of Education, program “Integration between education and basic researches: Research Educational Centers at Russian Universities” (1999-2005); Y1-B-02-13 (2003-2006);
Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation: № 06-01-00229a (2006-2009);
British Development Bank: grant ELSP/B3/Gr/001/011 (2006-2008) “The development of educational institutions having the correspondence high school”
Conferences: more than 20
Languages: Russian (native), English
Born February 28, 1975 (Russia), married, 2 children
Siberian Federal University, Svobodnyi av. 79, Krasnoyarsk 660041, Russia
Phone: +7 (391) 2062072
Fax: +7 (391) 2062166
E-mail: [ show email ]