Scientific degree: Candidate of Science (Ph.D.), Biological Sciences (Biophysics)
Associate Professor, Department of Biophysics
Deputy Director of the Institute of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology
Head of the Department of International Educational Programs
Siberian Federal University
79 Svobodny pr., Room 32-13, 660041 Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Tel.:+7(391) 206 2165
Fax: +7(391) 206 2166
E-mail: [ show email ]
Bioluminescence, enzyme bioluminescent biotests, enzyme catalysis, enzyme stability, non-aqueous enzymology.
Higher education, internationalization of the curriculum, quality assurance and accreditation in higher education, joint educational programs, e-learning, application of information and communication technology in natural science research and education .
1989-1994 Krasnoyarsk State University (now Siberian Federal University), Department of Physics, Russia, Chair for Biophysics, Spatiality: Physicist
1994-2000 Ph.D. studies at the Institute of Biophysics, Siberian Brunch of Russian Academy of Science, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Fellowships and trainings:
- December, 9 – January, 31, 2021: Professional development program "Winter digital school for university teachers" Sberbank Corporate University
- July 9 - August 31, 2020: Professional development program "Summer digital school. Track Data Science" Sberbank Corporate University
- June, 18 - July 22, 2020: Professional development program "Development and implementation of the master's educational program" Financial and economic analytics and decision-making in the digital environment "Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Faculty of Economics
- December, 2019: Professional development program "Interactive teaching methods in the digital transformation of education", Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- November, 2018 – February, 2019: Professional development program “Design of modern Master`s Level programs in field of management, economics and banking”, Sberbank Corporate University
- June, October 2016: Professional development program "Internationalization in Higher Education for the 21st Century" (Project 5-100, Global Leadership Institute (GLI) and the Center for International Higher Education (CIHE) at Boston College, USA and Centre for Higher Education Internationalization at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
- September 2016: 11th European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) Training of Agency Reviewers in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Desember 2015:Professional development program "Preparation of experts for external and internal procedures of the Higher Education Quality Assurance"
- June 2015:Intensive residential program «Mission innovate – high impact teaching-learning processes» and Intensive residential program «English – impact and excellence», AES global academy Acharya Institutes, Bengaluru, India
- May 2015:International forum and training «Educational and cultural area: development vectors» including «Continuing Professional Development Workshop in Learning Outcomes» University Collage Cork, Ireland and Voronezh State University, Russia
- In 2014:The Hornby Project Scheme CLIL Methodology School “Integrating ELT with Other Subject Methodology for Higher Education (CLIL/CBA based) purposes”, A.S.Hornby Educational Trust, British Council and Siberian Federal University
- April 2014: Aberta University, Lisboa, Portugal, a course for blended learning program “Introduction to open distance learning and teaching of digital graphic and audiovisual competence and skills at master`s level”;
- October-November 2006: University of the West of England.
PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES:
- Regional scientific and practical conference "Development of the export potential of universities in the Urals, Siberia and the Far East" (as a speaker and guest of honor) in the framework of the event "Organization and conduct of additional professional education for leaders and employees of international services of educational organizations" of the federal project "Export of Education" of the national project "Education" (state contract No. 02.244.11.0015 dated October 29, 2019, RANEPA), October 16, 2020
- VI CONGRESS OF BIOPHYSISTS OF RUSSIA, 2019
- ICEF, November, 2017, Berlin, Germany;
- XX Seminar-Conference of Project 5-100, May 17-19, 2017, RUDN University, Moscow, Russia (oral presentation);
- IV Московский международный салон образования(ММСО) - 4th Moscow International Education Fair, 12-15 April 2017, Moscow, Russia, спикер секции "Международные образовательные программы в университетах «5-100» как инструмент развития вуза" - http://2017.mmco-expo.ru/expro/s/52153/?lang=ru;
- XIX Seminar-Conference of Project 5-100, 14-17 February, 2017, Samara University, Samara, Russia;
- ICEF, November, 2016, Berlin, Germany;
- International Seminar “Russian and European Quality Assurance Standards of Higher Education: on the way to integration”, 26-27 September, 2016, Chechen State University, Grozny, Russia (oral presentation);
- ICEF, September, 2016, Liverpool, UK;
- EAIE Conference, September, 2016, Liverpool, UK;
- 11th European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) Training of Agency Reviewers in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Going Global – British Council Conference, Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa, 3-5 May, 2016;
- The 5 International Universities Networking Conference "IUNC Eurasia", May 2016, Moscow, Russia;
- 15th Seminar-Conference of Project 5-100 and First All-Russian Conference “Universities’ International Competitive Ability: Experience and Prospects of Creating a Poly-Linguistic Educational Environment”, 11-12 February 2016, Ural Federal University (UrFU), Yekaterinburg, Russia;
- 14th Seminar-Conference of Project 5-100, 19 - 20 November 2015, National University of Science and Technology MISiS , Moscow, Russia;
- Seminar-Conference “Structural reforms in the European Higher Education Area: challenges and opportunities”, Department of the State Policy in the Sphere of Higher Education, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, 10-11 March 2015, Moscow, Russia;
- The 4 International Universities Networking Conference "IUNC Eurasia", May 2015, Moscow, Russia;
- International Conference “Joint Education Programmes by EU-Russian Universities. Innovations and transformation in international Education”, Department of the State Policy in the Sphere of Higher Education, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, 9-10 October 2014, Moscow, Russia;
- ICEF, November, 2014, Berlin, Germany;
- ICEF, October, 2014, Beijing, China;
- The Third International Universities Networking Conference "IUNC Eurasia", 12-14 May 2014, Saint Petersburg, Russia (www.iunc.net);
- the 16th International Symposium on Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence, 23-28 June 2014, in Uppsala, Sweden;
- 9th International Conference on Protein Stabilisation, May, 2012, Lisbon, Portugal . Scientific_Program ;
- the 16th International Symposium on Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence, April 19-23, 2010, Lyon, France ;
- the 14th International Symposium on Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence, October 15-19, 2006, San Diego, USA;
- «II International Conference "From Physics to Biology: The Interface between Experiment and Computation (BIFI2006)", February 8-11, 2006, Zaragoza, Spain;
- International School for Young Scientists and Students on Optics, Laser Physics and Biophysics, September 27-30, 2005, Saratov, Russia;
- Международная конференция «Математика. Компьютер. Образование», г. Пущино, 17-22 января 2005 г;
- «13th International Symposium on Bioluminescence & Chemiluminescence», ;2 - 6 August 2004, Yokohama, Japan,
- «BIFI 2004 - I International Conference «Biology after the genome: a physical view», February 11-13, 2004, Zaragoza, Spain;
- International conferences "Biocatalysis-2002", June, 2002, Moscow, Russia;
- International conferences "Biocatalysis-2000", June, 2000, Moscow, Russia.
Awards, honorary diplomas:
• Diploma of the Vth International Competition "University Book - 2010" in the category "Best Electronic textbook" for the book "Information and communication technologies in natural science research," September 1, 2010
• Honorary diploma of the winner of the competition among young teachers of the leading state universities of Russia (2007) organized by V. Potanin Charity Foundation
• Electronic teaching materials “General Physics” in 3 parts was awarded as “The Best Combined Teaching Materials” in the 3rd All-Russian Competition of teaching materials “University Book 2006” (I.E. Sukovataya was the co-author of the teaching materials)
• Individual grant of the Institute of Biological Computer Science and Physics of Complex Systems (Zaragoza, Spain) and the University of Zaragoza (Spain) for participation in II International Conference "From Physics to Biology: The Interface between Experiment and Computation (BIFI2006)", Zaragoza, Spain, February 8-11, 2006;
• Honorary diploma of the winner of the competition among young teachers of the leading state universities of Russia (2005) organized by V. Potanin Charity Foundation
• Award of International Association on Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence for Young Scientists, Yokohama, Japan, August 2-6, 2004;
• Individual grant of the Institute of Biological Computer Science and Physics of Complex Systems (Zaragoza, Spain) and the University of Zaragoza (Spain) (February, 2004) for participation in BIFI 2004 - I International Conference «Biology after the genome: a physical
view», Zaragoza, Spain, February 11-13, 2004;
• The first prize for the best teaching materials of the staff members of KSTU for 2003-2004 academic year for development of electronic teaching materials “General Physics” on 3 CDs. (No.of state registration 0320400091 as of 05.02.04, ISBN 5-7636-0542-X).
Software for Matching Standard Activity Enzyme Biosensors for Soil Pollution Analysis [статья из журнала]
Kratasyuk Valentina A., Kolosova Elizaveta M., Sutormin Oleg S., Lonshakova-Mukina Viktoriya, Baygin Matvey M., Rimatskaya Nadezhda, Sukovataya Irina E., Shpedt Alexander A.
New approaches to the development of additional professional competences for the purposes of new economy
Sukovataia I. E., Cherkasova Y. I., Dvinskikh E. V., Vitkovskaya L. K.
2020, Journal of Siberian Federal University - Humanities and Social Sciences
Oleg S. Sutormin, Irina E. Sukovataya, Shubhra Pande, Valentina A. Kratasyuk "Effect of viscosity on efficiency of enzyme catalysis of bacterial luciferase coupled with lactate dehydrogenase and NAD(P)H:FMN-Oxidoreductase" // Molecular Catalysis Molecular Catalysis, Volume 458, Part A, October 2018, Pages 60-66.
Sukovataya I.E. "Modern approaches and prospects for quality assurance in higher education in the European space of higher education based on ESG" // Russian and European experience in quality assurance in higher education: on the way to integration: a collection of materials based on the results of seminars on assessing the quality of vocational education. - Moscow: National Accreditation Agency for Education, p. 14-21, 2016.
Sutormin O., Sukovataya I., Kratasyuk V. 2018. Influence of Viscosity and Temperature on Coupled Bioluminescent Enzyme Systems. Abstract book of the 9th International Congress on Biocatalysis.
Oleg Sutormin, Irina Sukovataya, Valentina Kratasyuk. 2018. The study of in vivo-like enzyme kinetics based on bacterial luciferase coupled with multi-enzyme systems. Abstract book of SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting, TU434.
Oleg Sutormin, Irina Sukovataya, Valentina Kratasyukю 2018. Viscosity-temperature dependence of enzymatic activity of bacterial luciferase coupled with NAD(P)H:FMN-oxidoreductase and the multi-enzyme system. Abstract book of 20th International Symposium for Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence, Ref. number 183657.
Oleg Sutormin, Maria Nemchinova, Irina Sukovataya, Valentina Kratasyuk. 2016. Roles of viscogens on functional stability of bacterial luciferase coupled with multi- enzyme system LDH + NADH:FMN- oxidoreductase. Abstract book of 19th International symposium on bioluminescence and chemiluminescence. Ref. number 675.
Maria S. Nemchinova, Oleg S. Sutormin, Irina E. Sukovataya, Valentina A. Kratasyuk. 2015. The effect of viscosity on the thermal stability of coupled multi- enzyme system lactate dehydrogenase + Nad(p)h:fmn- oxidoreductase + bacterialLuciferase. Abstract book of International Symposium Optics and Biophotonics-III (SFM’15).
I Sukovataya, V Kratasyuk, J Gitelzon “Bioluminescence as an educational tool” // Luminescence, 29 (1), 46, 2014
N Rimatskaia, I Sukovataya, O Sutormin and V Kratasyuk “Bioluminescence in education: Contemporary bioluminescent practical training session for research activities in secondary schools” // Luminescence, 29 (1), 75-76, 2014
M Sumarokova, I Sukovataya, V Kratasyuk “Effect of pH on thermal stability of bioluminescent coupled enzyme system NAD (P) H: FMN-oxidoreductase- luciferase” // Luminescence, 29, 96-97, 2014.
L Sukovatyy, D Khudonogov, I Sukovataya “E-Tools for Bioluminescence” // Luminescence, 29 (1), 97-98, 2014
O. Sutormin, I. Sukovataya, V. Kratasyuk “The Fluorescence Spectra of the Enzymes of Bacterial Bioluminescent Reaction in the Viscous Media”, Izvestiya Irkutskogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta” (“The Bulletin Of Irkutsk State University”) Series “Biology, Ecology”, 7, 2014 (in Russian)
O Sutormin, I Sukovataya, V Kratasyuk «The effect of viscosity on the kinetic parameters of coupled bioluminescent enzyme system NADH:FMN-oxidoreductase –luciferase» // Izvestiya of Altay state university. Biology. Earth sciences. Chemistry, 3/2 (79), 47-51, 2013 (in Russian)
E Esimbekova, N Rimatskaia, I Sukovataia, V Kratasyuk “Bioluminescent rapid method for integral water and air toxicity assessment“ // Bulletin of the Orenburg state University,10, 122-127, 2013 (in Russian)
О Sutormin, I Sukovataya, V Kratasyuk “The stabilizing effect of glycerol and sucrose on the coupled enzyme system of bioluminescence bacteria NADH: FMN-oxidoreductaseluciferase“ // Bulletin of the Orenburg state University, 10, 148-151, 2013 (in Russian)
I Sukovataya, O Sutormin and V Kratasyuk “Fluorescence studies of thermal affect on enzymes of coupled enzymatic system of luminous bacteria NADH: FMN-oxidoreductaseluciferase in viscous media” // Luminescence, 27, 95–178, P 161, 2012
I Sukovataya, O Sutormin and V Kratasyuk “Thermal stability of coupled enzyme system NADH:FMNoxidoreductase–luciferase in solvents of different viscosity” // Luminescence, 27, 95–178, 161, 2012
I Sukovataya, V Kratasyuk, N Buka, “Effect of pH of reaction media on kinetic parameters of coupled enzyme system NADH:FMN-oxidoreductase–luciferase in solvents of increased viscosity” // Luminescence, 25, 188-189, 2010
I Sukovataya, V Kratasyuk, N Buka “A comparative kinetic study of bioluminescence reaction of luciferase from Ph.leiognathi and V.harveyi in solvents changed the dielectric permittivity“ // Luminescence, 25, 2, 189-190, 2010
V Kratasyuk, E Esimbekova, E Nemtseva, I Sviderskaya, I Sukovataya “Models of enzymes’ functioning inside the luminous bacteria: new approach“ // Luminescence, 25, 2, 196-197, 2010
I Sukovataya, V Kratasyuk, E Esimbekova, I Sviderskaya “Lecture course on photobiophysics based on bioluminescence” // Luminescence, 23(2): 93-93, 2008
I Sukovataya, E Kaykova, N Buka, L Zadorozchnaya “Kinetics of bacterial coupled enzymatic system NAD(P)H : FMN-oxidoreductase-luciferase catalysis in solvents of increased viscosity” // Luminescence, 23(2): 93-93, 2008
V Kratasyuk, E Esimbekova, I Sukovataya “The gel model for the functioning of enzymes of luminous bacteria in the cell” // Luminescence 23(2): 78-78, 2008
I Sukovataya, N Tyulkova, E Kaykova “Thermal stability and absorption spectra of bacterial luciferases from Photabacterium leiognathi in water-organic solvents” // Luminescence 21(5): 31-34, 2007
I Sukovataya, N Tyulkova, E Kaykova “Effect of microenvironmental changes on kinetic parameters of steady-state enzyme-induced bacterial bioluminescent reaction” // In “Bioluminescence & chemiluminescence: Chemistry, Biology and Applications”. Editors: A. Szalay, P. Hill, L. Kricka & P. Stanley. Publisher: world scientific publishing, 27-30, 2007.
I Sukovataya, N Tyulkova, E Kaykova “Effect of solvents on the fluorescence spectra of bacterial luciferase” // Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging - Proc. SPIE, Vol. 6163, 61631, 2006
M Volkova, A Lukina, O Osipenko, V Kratasyuk, I Sukovataya, V Kovalenko ”Approaches to ecological education in studying-scientific center “Researched Biophysical Department” // Newsletter of Krasnoyarsk State University, 11, 11, 22-26, 2006 (in Russian)
V Kratasyuk, E Lapina-Kratasyuk, I Sukovataya, I Torgashina, O Osipenko “The role of scientific research in optimization of ecological education“ // Newsletter of Krasnoyarsk State University, 6, 1, 281-286, 2006 (in Russian)
I Sukovataya, N Tyulkova “Effect of organic solvents on bioluminescence emission spectra of bacterial luciferase from Photobacterium leiognathi”, in book: Akio Tsuji, Masakatsu Matsumoto and others (eds) “Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence: Progress and Perspectives”, World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 87-90, 2005
V Mezhevikin, I Sukovataya, N Tyulkova “Kinetic investigation of bacterial luciferase”, in book: Akio Tsuji, Masakatsu Matsumoto and others (eds) “Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence: Progress and Perspectives”, World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 79-82, 2005
I Sukovataya, N Tyulkova “Effects of organic solvents on bacterial bioluminescent reaction”, Bulletin of Moscow State University: Chemistry (Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta. Khimiya), 44, 9-12, 2003
I Sukovataya and N Tyulkova “Kinetic analysis of bacterial bioluminescence in waterorganic media” // Luminecsence, 16, 271-273, 2001
I Sukovataya, N Tyulkova “Effect of dielectric properties of media on kinetic parameters of bioluminescent reaction” // Bulletin of Moscow State University: Chemistry (Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta. Khimiya), 41, 6, 2000
Victoria G. Isakova, Grygory N. Churilov, Leonid A. Solov’yov, Natalia V. Bulina, Oksana V. Trofimova, Sergey G. Ovchinnikov, Irina E. Sukovataya “Acetylacetone Fullerene Derivatives Obtained from Fullerenes and Fullerene Soot, and their Biological Activity ” // Chemistry for Sustainable Development, 8, 219–224, 2000
"Information technology in education and research activities"
"Physics and chemistry of bioluminescence"
"Physico-chemical mechanisms of enzymatic catalysis"
"Information and communication technologies in the natural sciences